15228 N Manistee County Line Road
Thompsonville, MI 49683
Est. P&I payment: $1180.17/mo
Description for 15228 N Manistee County Line Road, Thompsonville, MI 49683
Thinking about having your own year-round Northern Michigan home, but feel you can’t afford it? Well now you can. Purchase this now at today's prices and use the potential rental income to offset most of the taxes, insurance and utilities. This home is located at Crystal Mountain in the resort’s popular Club neighborhood within walking distance to all that Crystal Mountain has to offer. Unwind in the great room with a gas fireplace and cathedral ceilings. The home features a main floor master bedroom with access to the private backyard deck, great room for family gatherings and a full kitchen with access to the screened porch overlooking the peaceful, wooded back yard. The lower level is home to the family room (a good place for all the kids to hang out), full bath, laundry room plus two more bedrooms. The attached 2-car garage provides plenty of storage space for your toys. This home is perfect for year-round living or as a second-home. This is your "base-camp" to enjoy Pure Michigan! Close to Lake Michigan and the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, world class trout streams, swimming, boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, etc....
My Notes for MLS #1836169
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- SqFt: 2,205
- Number of Acres: 0.35
- Lot Dimensions: 100x150
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,220
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 985
- Approx Year Built: 1994
- Total Baths: 2.5
- Style: Bi-Level
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Sprinkler System,Deck,Countryside View,Landscaped,Screened Porch
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Driveway: Blacktop,Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Level
- Living Room Length: 29'8"
- Living Room Width: Combo
- Dining Room Length: Combo
- Dining Room Width: 17'4"
- Kitchen Length: 11'9"
- Kitchen Width: 12'4"
- Family Room Length: 14'9"
- Family Room Width: 19'4"
- Laundry Level: Lower Floor
- Other Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Half Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Number of Baths: Lower: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 14'0"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 15'2"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 12'3"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 12'4"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 12'3"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 14'7"
- Laundry Length: 14'7"
- Laundry Width: 9'6"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Tile
- Other Length: 9'10"
- Other Width: 11'1"
- Other Floor Covering: Wood
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Tile
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Skylights,Cathedral Ceilings,Built-In Bookcase,Foyer Entrance,Walk-In Closet(s),Great Room
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas
- Water: Community Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Blinds,Ceiling Fan,Propane Water Heater
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Dish TV,Cable TV,DSL
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 140.14
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 260
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Other
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Elementary School: Betsie Valley School
- Middle School: Benzie Central Middle School
- High School: Benzie Central Senior High School
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Egress Windows,Full Finished,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Building-Use Restrictions
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 15228 N Manistee County Line Road, Thompsonville, MI 49683
M115 to Kurick Rd. Turn South to N Manistee County Line Rd. Go ~3/4 mile to your new home on right-hand side. Located at Crystal Mountain.
Listing information for 15228 N Manistee County Line Road, Thompsonville, MI 49683 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 15228 N Manistee County Line Road, Thompsonville, MI 49683
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 04/19/2018 at 6:20pm