4857 Valley View Road
Bellaire, MI 49615
- 3,270sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $2665.89/mo
Description for 4857 Valley View Road, Bellaire, MI 49615
This magnificent Maple Island Log Home is nestled atop 7.64 acres of towering hardwood trees and welcomes you with stunning views of Lake Bellaire. An individually handcrafted masterpiece, it offers many custom artful details throughout. Not an ordinary log home, it must be seen to fully appreciate its unique qualities. The home offers a large living room with a masterful natural stone fireplace that rises to the vaulted ceilings. The spacious kitchen is equipped with Frigidaire Gallery appliances, granite counters, painted oak kitchen cabinets, a custom cut tile backsplash, and hand-painted sinks. It also includes a walk-in pantry and adjacent half bath and laundry. Hardwood flooring was used throughout the home. There is a main floor master bedroom, with ensuite bath, complete with tiled shower, claw foot tub, double sinks and heated slate floors. Just outside on the deck, you can relax in the hot tub. Upstairs there are two charming guest rooms, each with balcony access, a bath with granite counters, tile floor, linen closet, and double sinks. The spacious loft offers exceptional views of the lake. The youngsters will also enjoy the “secret” room tucked around the corner. The lower level is finished with a family room, a large bunk room that sleeps 8, and a bath featuring an antique vanity and sink, along with a large river rock tiled shower. Two garages are accessed on this level. One is deep enough to store a 19’ boat and golf cart. Other premium features include 2 hot water heaters, forced air and wood-burning furnaces, security system, whole house Bose sound system, wraparound deck, and copper gutters. The home sleeps 16, is moments from Shanty Creek Resort and includes access to the Beach Club on Lake Bellaire. Truly a home for the discerning buyer!
My Notes for MLS #1822547
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- SqFt: 3,270
- Number of Acres: 7.64
- Lot Dimensions: irregular
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 2,790
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 480
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 1,380
- Approx Year Built: 2000
- Total Baths: 3.5
- Style: 1.5 Story,Log Home
- Garage Dimensions: 28'9"x14'9
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Water Front Footage: 350
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Patio,Landscaped,Gutters
- Exterior Finish: Wood,Full Log
- Driveway: Blacktop,Private,Shared
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Wooded,Evergreens,Rolling,Sloping,Steep
- Living Room Length: 18'3"
- Living Room Width: 28'3"
- Dining Room Length: 19'3"
- Dining Room Width: 13'7"
- Kitchen Length: 14'2"
- Kitchen Width: 13'11"
- Family Room Length: 13'5"
- Family Room Width: 9'7"
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Other Level: Upper Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Half Baths: 1
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Upper: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Number of Baths: Lower: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 15'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 17'6"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 12'1"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 11'10
- Bedroom 3 Length: 12'5"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 10'7"
- Bedroom 4 Length: 26'4"
- Bedroom 4 Width: 13'6"
- Laundry Length: 5'11"
- Laundry Width: 6'3"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Tile
- Other Length: 14'9"
- Other Width: 10'3"
- Other Floor Covering: Wood
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 4 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Skylights,Cathedral Ceilings,Foyer Entrance,Pantry,Solarium/Sun Room,Loft,Granite Bath Tops,Granite Kitchen Tops,Great Room,Den/Study,Game Room,Beamed Ceilings,Vaulted Ceilings,Drywall
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Wood
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane,Wood,Electric
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Electric Air Filter,Humidifier,Radiant Floor
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Water Softener Owned,Washer,Dryer,Water Filtration System,Security System,Hot Tub,Exhaust Fan,Ceiling Fan,Electric Water Heater,Smoke Alarms(s)
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Energy Star Rating,Energy Efficient Windows,Low-e Windows
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 213.46
- Summer Taxes: 5,576.22
- Winter Taxes: 940.54
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 550
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 6,516.76
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- School District: Bellaire Public Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Shared
- Additional Building Dimensions: 22'x13'11"
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Full Log
- Foundation: Full,Walkout,Poured Concrete,Entrance Outside,Finished Rooms,Plumbed for Bath,Full Finished,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: To Pass With Title
Street View Not Available
Directions to 4857 Valley View Road, Bellaire, MI 49615
M-88 to Shanty Creek Road; East to Shanty Creek entrance and the right on Valley View; follow to Valley View Court; turn right and follow private drive in cul-de-sac; drive is first right at the fork in the road.
Listing information for 4857 Valley View Road, Bellaire, MI 49615 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Keller Williams-Greater GT 534 E Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49686
Get Financing for 4857 Valley View Road, Bellaire, MI 49615
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 11/22/2017 at 4:25pm