5678 N Crossover Drive #884
Bellaire, MI 49615
Description for 5678 N Crossover Drive #884, Bellaire, MI 49615
PRICED TO SELL - END UNIT - 4 week HIGH USE Period timeshare at Westwind Condominium at Shanty Creek. This is a roomy 2BR 2BA unit with spectacular views of Lake Bellaire. The weeks included are weeks 7(ski in Feb), 26 (boat, swim or golf in late June early July), 39 (Sept - a great time for golf and the colors) and 47(Thanksgiving week). You can also enjoy use of the Shanty Creek Beach Club on Lake Bellaire. You can stay in the unit the weeks you own, or use the point value of the weeks to stay at different times of the year. If you wish, you can also join RCI and convert points for accommodations worldwide. This is an exceptional value and an opportunity to enjoy some of the best weeks Up North or around the world.
My Notes for MLS #1738121
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- SqFt: 1,100
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,100
- Approx Year Built: 1999
- Total Baths: 2
- Style: 2 Story,Contemporary
- Roof: Wood
- Exterior Features: Deck,Covered Porch,Landscaped,Porch
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Driveway: Blacktop,Shared
- Land Features: Bluff Site
- Living Room Length: 13'
- Living Room Width: combo
- Dining Room Length: combo
- Dining Room Width: 22'
- Kitchen Length: 10'2''
- Kitchen Width: 9'2''
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 14'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 12'6"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 12'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 13'8"
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: None
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Gas
- Water: Community Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Washer,Dryer
- Sewer: Shared Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 0.59
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 2,844
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Trash Removal,Snow Removal,Lawn Care,Other
- School District: Bellaire Public Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Updated: 1999
- Year Remodeled: 1999
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Timber Frame
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Deed Restrictions,Rental History,Fractional Ownership,Time Share
- Possession: Negotiable
- Condo/Unit Level: Other
- Condo/Unit Access: Limited Steps
- Mineral Rights: No
Street View Not Available
Directions to 5678 N Crossover Drive #884, Bellaire, MI 49615
Shanty Creek Road to Crossover Drive. Unit # 884 is at the end on middle floor with views of Lake Bellaire.
Listing information for 5678 N Crossover Drive #884, Bellaire, MI 49615 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Keller Williams-Greater GT 534 534 E Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49686
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 03/24/2018 at 10:27pm