3370 E Cedar Lake Drive
Greenbush, MI 48738
Est. P&I payment: $404.47/mo
Description for 3370 E Cedar Lake Drive, Greenbush, MI 48738
This home offers lots of living space and fantastic views of Cedar Lake. It has 180' of lake and canal frontage. The canal has a seawall and would be a nice place to dock a fishing boat or pontoon. Rumor has it Blue Gill spawn in the canal and can be caught during the spring. Bass will also show up at times. The location on the lake is an area where there is little boat traffic. The natural front will bring lots of waterfowl and wildlife to view right from your front window. You will surely enjoy the open floor plan of this well maintained three bedroom two full bath home. The master suite has a private full bath with a large garden tub and shower. At the opposite end of the home you will find two additional bedrooms and another shared full bath. The living area contains a gas log fireplace and views to the water out the sliding door wall in the dining area. The family room is located between the garage and the laundry and has a spot for a wood stove, and provides panoramic views of Cedar Lake. Another favorite within the home is the enclosed porch on the waterside. This would make a great spot for that morning cup of coffee with breath taking views of the water. For storage the attached two car garage and an additional 12'x12' shed should satisfy most. Come take a look, this home is offered well below sev!
My Notes for MLS #1831845
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- SqFt: 2,000
- Number of Acres: 0.83
- Lot Dimensions: 180x180
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 2,000
- Approx Year Built: 1995
- Total Baths: 2
- Style: Ranch,Manufactured/Double Wide,1 Story
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Water Front Footage: 180
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Bay View,Deck,Patio,Screened Porch
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl,Wood
- Driveway: Concrete
- Land Features: Level
- Living Room Length: 19'
- Living Room Width: 15'
- Dining Room Length: 10'
- Dining Room Width: 9'
- Kitchen Length: 21'
- Kitchen Width: 8'
- Family Room Length: 19'
- Family Room Width: 15'
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Other Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 12'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 12'
- Bedroom 2 Length: 12'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 11'8"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 11'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 9'6"
- Laundry Length: 7'
- Laundry Width: 7'
- Laundry Floor Covering: Carpet
- Other Length: 12'
- Other Width: 9'
- Other Floor Covering: Carpet
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Carpet
- Family Room Level: Main Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Skylights,Built-In Bookcase,Walk-In Closet(s),Breakfast Nook,Formal Dining Room,Great Room
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Dishwasher,Washer,Dryer,Blinds,Ceiling Fan
- Sewer: Private Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 52.95
- Summer Taxes: 2,371
- Winter Taxes: 512
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 2,883
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Oscoda Area Schools
- Elementary School: Richardson Elementary School
- Middle School: Richardson Middle School
- High School: Oscoda Area High School
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Private
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: Barn(s)
- Construction: Manufactured/HUD
- Foundation: Crawl Space,Slab
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: At Closing
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 3370 E Cedar Lake Drive, Greenbush, MI 48738
US23 to Huron Cedar Rd. turn left to Cedar Lake Drive, turn right to home on left.
Listing information for 3370 E Cedar Lake Drive, Greenbush, MI 48738 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, TARGET REAL ESTATE COMPANY 701 W BAY, EAST TAWAS, MI 48730
Get Financing for 3370 E Cedar Lake Drive, Greenbush, MI 48738
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 09/26/2017 at 1:03pm