6495 Deer Path #107
Bellaire, MI 49615
Description for 6495 Deer Path #107, Bellaire, MI 49615
BRING ALL OFFERS! High use four week timeshare at Pinebrook. Includes prime ski and early fall weeks. You will enjoy weeks 8 (late February- early March), 15 (mid April), and back -to-back September weeks 37 and 38. This is a large ground level unit overlooking Shanty Creek with access to the on-site pool and tennis courts. The unit includes a gas fireplace & deck. As a bonus, you'll enjoy shared access to the Shanty Creek Beach Club on lovely, sandy bottom, Lake Bellaire. For the ultimate in flexibility, you can also join RCI & trade points for accommodations worldwide. Very motivated seller!(Photos are representative of the unit and are of a similar, but upstairs, unit).
My Notes for MLS #1827345
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- SqFt: 1,100
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,100
- Approx Year Built: 1993
- Total Baths: 2
- Style: Apartment
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Countryside View
- Exterior Finish: Stucco/Drivit,Wood
- Driveway: Blacktop,Shared
- Land Features: Wooded
- Living Room Length: 23'
- Living Room Width: combo
- Dining Room Length: combo
- Dining Room Width: 13'6"
- Kitchen Length: 11'
- Kitchen Width: 8'
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 13'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 12'3"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 11'6"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 12'9"
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas
- Water: Shared Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Blinds
- Sewer: Shared Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 0.91
- Summer Taxes: N/A
- Winter Taxes: N/A
- Other Taxes: N/A
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 3,120
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Water,Sewer,Trash Removal,Snow Removal,Lawn Care,Heat,Exterior Maintenance,Liability Insurance,Fire Insurance
- School District: Bellaire Public Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Updated: 1993
- Year Remodeled: 1993
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Crawl Space
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Fractional Ownership,Time Share
- Possession: Other
- Condo/Unit Level: First Floor Level
- Condo/Unit Access: Limited Steps
- Mineral Rights: No
Street View Not Available
Directions to 6495 Deer Path #107, Bellaire, MI 49615
M88 to Pinebrook; left onto Deer Path to second building on the right before the gate; unit 107 is a ground level unit
Listing information for 6495 Deer Path #107, Bellaire, MI 49615 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Keller Williams-Greater GT 534 E Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49686
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 06/22/2017 at 11:00pm