7133 Crystal Springs Road
Bellaire, MI 49615
Est. P&I payment: $1019.76/mo
Description for 7133 Crystal Springs Road, Bellaire, MI 49615
Charming 2 bedroom cottage with 70’ frontage on Clam Lake. Wonderful location just a few minutes boat ride from Torch Lake with many options for enjoying the lower Chain-of-Lakes, from Lake Bellaire to Elk Lake. There is a large eat-in kitchen, spacious living room with a wall of windows overlooking the lake. The main floor also includes a bedroom and bath. Upstairs, you will find a spacious loft that can be divided into two sleeping areas. The basement is unfinished and offers storage for your lake gear, which you can bring in through the convenient door on the lake side. There is also a one-car garage for added storage. You'll enjoy relaxing at the water's edge after a day of boating or play at the sand bar. There is a permanent dock and beautiful yard with towering trees. Make this yours and start enjoying Up North waterfront living.
My Notes for MLS #1822276
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- SqFt: 1,149
- Number of Acres: 0.22
- Lot Dimensions: 70' x 139'
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,149
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 660
- Approx Year Built: 1940
- Total Baths: 1
- Style: 1.5 Story,Cottage
- Garage Capacity: 1
- Water Front Footage: 70
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Deck,Gutters
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Driveway: Concrete,Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Cleared,Wooded,Sloping
- Living Room Length: 31'4"
- Living Room Width: 11'8"
- Kitchen Length: 11'8"
- Kitchen Width: 12'8"
- Master Bath: Shared
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 12'6"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 9'4"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 10'6"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 20'6"
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceilings,Loft,Vaulted Ceilings,Drywall,Paneling
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Insert,Wood
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Oven/Range,Blinds,Drapes,Ceiling Fan,Propane Water Heater,Smoke Alarms(s)
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 232.38
- Summer Taxes: 3,022.94
- Winter Taxes: 804.96
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 3,827.9
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Mancelona Public Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Private
- Year Updated: 1998
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Full,Block,Entrance Outside,Stone,Unfinished,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 7133 Crystal Springs Road, Bellaire, MI 49615
S. East Torch Lake Drive to Crystal Springs Road, just south of Clam Lake Bridge; east to home on the left.
Listing information for 7133 Crystal Springs Road, Bellaire, MI 49615 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Keller Williams-Greater GT 534 E Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49686
Get Financing for 7133 Crystal Springs Road, Bellaire, MI 49615
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 08/17/2017 at 1:51am