5181 Park Edge Drive
Honor, MI 49640
Est. P&I payment: $1523.91/mo
Description for 5181 Park Edge Drive, Honor, MI 49640
Dunes Edge – an extremely rare private lakefront setting on peaceful Little Platte Lake in a neighborhood of very attractive homes. Relax and unwind listening to the loons and watching the eagles soar. Great views and some of the best waterfront on Little Platte Lake. Located in the heart of the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Little Platte Lake is a quiet lake great for fishing, swimming, kayaking & pontoon cruising. You actually drive through the Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore to get to this home. Dunes Edge shares 110 acres of common area for privacy protection. There is room for all the family in this large custom built 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath lake home with water views from most rooms. This is your year round "base-camp" to enjoy Pure Michigan! Close to Lake Michigan, world class trout streams, swimming, golfing, skiing, snowmobile trails, boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, etc..... Attached two car garage is home for the all your “up north” toys.
My Notes for MLS #1820449
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 5
- SqFt: 2,780
- Number of Acres: 0.74
- Lot Dimensions: 140x225
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 2,780
- Approx Year Built: 1993
- Total Baths: 2.5
- Style: 2 Story
- Garage Dimensions: 22'x24'
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Water Front Footage: 143
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Driveway: Concrete,Gravel,Private
- Land Features: Wooded,Level
- Living Room Length: 15'2"
- Living Room Width: 28'1"
- Dining Room Length: Combo
- Dining Room Width: 11'8"
- Kitchen Length: 20'3"
- Kitchen Width: 11'8"
- Family Room Length: 14'11"
- Family Room Width: 9'1"
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Other Level: Upper Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Half Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Upper: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 11'8"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 22'3"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 14'8"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 13'3"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 11'9"
- Bedroom 4 Length: 13'2"
- Bedroom 4 Width: 12'3"
- Laundry Length: 11'4"
- Laundry Width: 5'0"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Cork
- Other Length: 11'7"
- Other Width: 10'8"
- Other Floor Covering: Carpet
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Laminate
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Laminate
- Family Room Level: Upper Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 4 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Laminate
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Bay Window(s),Foyer Entrance,Walk-In Closet(s),Granite Kitchen Tops,Mud Room,Great Room,Vaulted Ceilings
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Blinds,Ceiling Fan,Propane Water Heater
- Sewer: Shared Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Dish TV
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 143.53
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 400
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Trash Removal,Snow Removal
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Elementary School: Platte River Elementary School
- Middle School: Benzie Central Middle School
- High School: Benzie Central Senior High School
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Private
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Crawl Space
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Building-Use Restrictions
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 5181 Park Edge Drive, Honor, MI 49640
Approximately eight miles north of Frankfort on M22. About one mile north of the Platte River bridge. Turn by the Dunes Edge road sign. Turn right at the T and drive about a quarter mile your new lake home.
Listing information for 5181 Park Edge Drive, Honor, MI 49640 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 5181 Park Edge Drive, Honor, MI 49640
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 06/22/2017 at 11:00pm