7723 Crystal Drive
Beulah, MI 49617
Est. P&I payment: $1317.67/mo
Description for 7723 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617
Nestled near the heart of the Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore with views of Crystal Lake, the Windermere Bed & Breakfast is perfectly located for the weekend break or a leisurely mid-week holiday. This newly updated farmhouse offers five bedrooms each with its own private bath. Currently operated as a Bed & Breakfast, this property would also make a comfortable year round or summer home for your family and friends. The lower level once served as a separate one-bedroom apartment, but now works as a family room and kids gathering area. The main floor features a formal dining room, living room and parlor both with its own wood burning fireplace. This is your home to enjoy Pure Michigan - close to the Sleeping Bear Dunes, Lake Michigan, world class trout streams, swimming, boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, etc.... Other area attractions within a short driving distance are Point Betsie, Interlochen Center for the Arts as well as golfing and skiing at Crystal Mountain. Enjoy shopping and dining in downtown Beulah, Frankfort, and Traverse City.
My Notes for MLS #1816035
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 5
- SqFt: 3,746
- Number of Acres: 0.75
- Lot Dimensions: Irregular - See Legal
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 2,361
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 1,385
- Approx Year Built: 1894
- Total Baths: 6
- Style: 2 Story,Victorian,In-Law Suite or Apartment,Bed & Breakfast,Farm House
- Garage Dimensions: 24'x32'
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Covered Porch,Landscaped,Garden Area
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Driveway: Blacktop,Private
- Land Features: Evergreens,Sloping
- Living Room Length: 23'6"
- Living Room Width: 19'4"
- Dining Room Length: 15'5"
- Dining Room Width: 7'8"
- Kitchen Length: 15'6"
- Kitchen Width: 7'7"
- Family Room Length: 13'3"
- Family Room Width: 15'8"
- Laundry Level: Lower Floor
- Other Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 5
- Number of Baths: Upper: 4
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Number of Baths: Lower: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 9'8"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 14'6"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 10'3"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 15'3"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 13'4"
- Bedroom 4 Length: 15'6"
- Bedroom 4 Width: 14'7"
- Laundry Length: 15'8
- Laundry Width: 21'8"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Concrete
- Other Length: 15'6"
- Other Width: 14'6"
- Other Floor Covering: Carpet
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Family Room Level: Main Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 4 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Wood
- Interior Features: Built-In Bookcase,Formal Dining Room,Den/Study
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Wood
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Types: Hot Water,Baseboard
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Water Softener Owned,Washer,Dryer,Window A/C Unit(s),Exhaust Fan,Blinds,Natural Gas Water Heater
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 92.1
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Elementary School: Crystal Lake Elementary School
- Middle School: Benzie Central Middle School
- High School: Benzie Central Senior High School
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Updated: 2015
- Year Remodeled: 2015
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Full,Michigan Basement,Daylight Windows,Entrance Outside,Finished Rooms,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: Negotiable,Subject to Tenants Rights
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 7723 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617
US 31 North of Beulah, West on Crystal Dr along the shores of Crystal Lake about 0.22 miles to your new home. If you reach Eden Hill you've gone a little too far. Shown by appointment only as the property is currently a Bed & Breakfast.
Listing information for 7723 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 7723 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 06/22/2017 at 11:00pm