7981 Manitou Court
Thompsonville, MI 49683
Est. P&I payment: $1107.22/mo
Description for 7981 Manitou Court, Thompsonville, MI 49683
There is plenty of room to relax or entertain in this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath cedar-sided home built by DAK Builders - known for building premier quality homes for more than forty five years. Unwind in the gracious great room with a field stone gas fireplace. Home features two first floor bedrooms, main floor laundry, and a spacious loft with separate full master suite, full-finished basement with additional bedroom/family room combination, 2-car garage, easy to maintain landscaping, and screened porch. The spacious deck and fire pit are perfect for outdoor entertaining. Great home for year round or seasonal residence. Only a short walk, bike ride or shuttle bus trip to enjoy all that Crystal Mountain has to offer. This is your "base-camp" to enjoy Pure Michigan! Close to Lake Michigan and the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, world class trout streams, swimming, boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, etc.... The seller is a Michigan licensed real estate agent.
My Notes for MLS #1813974
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- SqFt: 2,722
- Number of Acres: 0.34
- Lot Dimensions: 120x125
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,768
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 954
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 230
- Approx Year Built: 2000
- Total Baths: 2.5
- Style: 1.5 Story
- Garage Dimensions: 30'x22'
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Deck,Covered Porch,Landscaped,Screened Porch
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Driveway: Blacktop,Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Evergreens
- Living Room Length: 19'9"
- Living Room Width: 17'2"
- Dining Room Length: Combo
- Dining Room Width: 10'0"
- Kitchen Length: 19'9"
- Kitchen Width: Combo
- Family Room Length: 26'4"
- Family Room Width: Combo
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Other Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Half Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Upper: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Number of Baths: Lower: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 16'5"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 12'0"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 13'6"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 13'11
- Bedroom 3 Length: 13'11
- Bedroom 3 Width: 9'17"
- Bedroom 4 Length: Combo
- Bedroom 4 Width: 15'6"
- Laundry Length: 13'6"
- Laundry Width: 9'0"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Tile
- Other Length: 10'0"
- Other Width: 10'8"
- Other Floor Covering: Carpet
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Tile
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Tile
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 4 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Loft,Island Kitchen,Mud Room,Great Room,Den/Study,Game Room,Vaulted Ceilings,Drywall
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas
- Water: Community Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Blinds,Drapes,Curtain Rods,Ceiling Fan,Propane Water Heater
- Sewer: Private Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 106.5
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 300
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Snow Removal,Other
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Elementary School: Betsie Valley School
- Middle School: Benzie Central Middle School
- High School: Benzie Central Senior High School
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Updated: 2000
- Year Remodeled: 2000
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Full Finished,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Building-Use Restrictions
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 7981 Manitou Court, Thompsonville, MI 49683
M115 to Kurick Rd. Turn South to N Manistee County Line Rd. Go ~3/4 mile to Manitou Court on right-hand side. Located at Crystal Mountain.
Listing information for 7981 Manitou Court, Thompsonville, MI 49683 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 7981 Manitou Court, Thompsonville, MI 49683
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Northern Shores Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Northern Shores Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 06/22/2017 at 11:00pm